Hi everyone im new here! only just signed up!

but ive had my impreza about 2 months now.

its funny really, never was a big fan of imprezas, always been an evo fan (sorry i swore lol) but when we had a W reg turbo 2000 in work as a company car, i started using it now and again and got bitten by the bug and fell in love with it! the look, the noise, the comfort and the grip just gave me a buzz!

I tried to buy it, but as im only 22 had issues with insurance, i could get insurance, but not with the company i was currently with. and by the time by renewal was about i couldnt afford to buy the car at the time.

so anyway i looked at other cars, fiesta sts, clio sports etc. had my heart set on a mates civic type r but he later decided not to sell it.

one day i was on the net, thought sod it ill have a look at scoobys, and i found the car i have now :)

its no beast, but its a great start to impreza ownership i think, its my 1st and it wont be my last!

Its a 2006 2.0 R Sport, done 40K FSH and its very clean :) with a few nice mods to start me off.

I will start a post in the members gallery with pics and details. :)

• Like 2

Wotcha and welcome Daniel - I to am a recent convert and am thoroughly smitten

Sounds like you have something that will satisfy your six star appetite until insurance becomes a little more than astronomical - there is a thread that recently covered some of our first cars and believe me what your driving is what I was aspiring to at your age ;)

looking forward to the photos!!