Sad Times, Impreza Wagon WRX 97 For Sale

RosieFreak

Sorry to hear that mate. Real shame i know how much work you had put into the car :( I would put an add on here. But I hate to say it eBay is always one of the best ways for a quick sale :( Then Gumtree,  Pistonheads Auto trader. What car you looking at when you get back ?

And Good luck for when you are out at sea I know I wouldn't have the guts for it :D I live near a fishing port and seen my Grandfathers videos when he was at sea.. Not a chance ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly having to put my Wagon up for sale due to it developing a gearbox and wheel bearing problem which I dont have the time to fix as I will be heading back to sea soon.  The car still drives although a little noisy and the rest of the car is in good condition.  There are no problems what so ever with the engine.  Looking for advice on where I will get the best price for the car or any info on selling it. I dont want it scrapped, would want someone to take it whole and put it to use.

Any info would be great

Cheers 

did you sell it in the end?