electronic boost controllers

Actually jolly green said they read under, yeah pat designed syveccs however they have the worst customer service unless your spending alot, and they didn't show any interest with me because of my age I think, just because they set time cars up doesn't make them great, but that's a different story, if you have had good experience fair play to you but you must be on a very short list that have, where as me and a few others are on the ever increasing list of dissatisfied customers

every business has happy and dissatisfied customers

I have heard mixed reviews about the clinic too, I have used them a few times for minor bits and they have always looked after me and charged me a sensible price. I know a lot of people that are more than satisfied with them too.They used to let customers pay monthly for work done, but they were ripped off a few times buy customers who didn't pay. How many tuners would let you pay monthly???

I have heard a couple of horror stories about area 52 as well

even JGM (RIP) had some issues during mapping, he killed a mates engine while trying to get too much power, even killed his own new engine while mapping it

every business will have issues and can't please everybody all of the time

• Like 1