For Sale Double Din Stereo Unit

i have a Pioneer F310BT double din head unit, heres a link for the spec

http://www.extremeaudio.co.uk/products/pioneer---avic-f310bt/2280/

it's rammed with features and i was more than impressed with it for the short time i used it, the box still has the sticker price of £750, it was used for approx 5 months, it was brand new when i bought it just old stock from a shop, everything it with it that came with it when i got it

it's sat in the garage wasting away as i don't have a double din to fit it to

£350 ono

if anybody requires pics of the actual unit just ask

• Like 1

Very strange will need to look at this more it was there but for what ever reason was not showing up. And Pete also said to me he can't see the scrap yard list that's in there either. Sorry about that will delve a little deeper as to why that room is being a problem :(

And I moved it here for now until we can see why. I'm guessing might be why the wheels went awol. Its like the Bermuda triangle

WOW been a while since I've been on a forum like that lol, I've been banned off one forum for doing what I have done here so far, post what I believe to be helpful posts, I have 51 posts on said forum and only 2 are still visible

Nice to be able to relax again

Going to have to keep our eye on this one Jay Haha ;)

How I see it as long as its not abusive or that can bee seen as not in a joke It shouldn't be a problem, we all share the same interests. Helpful post's are always welcome Scooby Pete, Bips, and Adam have been doing a great job helping others<<< You see we do take note ;) 

i try not to offend, sarcasm rarely comes accross on the internet but i am a sarcastic person, if i offend anyone i will appologise when i need to, i don't intentionally offend people in public, i try and do that in person :D

• Like 1

I think where this forum differs from a few I have seen out there is the positive response to all irrespective of age, mechanical experience and length of time owning / driving or not at all in some cases just having the interest. Some I have signed up to it just seems to be a place where they look for fresh meat to berate and abuse - not what I would like to see here

• Like 2

WOW been a while since I've been on a forum like that lol, I've been banned off one forum for doing what I have done here so far, post what I believe to be helpful posts, I have 51 posts on said forum and only 2 are still visible

Nice to be able to relax again

;)