Jump to content

WRX body part - what is it called?


Recommended Posts

I need to replace the u shaped subframe on my 2001 wrx. I also need to replace the section/bar that the front two bolts at the front of the subframe screw into, does someone know what that part is called, or can someone post a picture of this area/part....thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...