Tips and advice please

Hi all, I have recently bought my first scooby ( a 2000my impreza turbo 2000 classic) and I was just looking for some modifying tips. The car is currently almost standard apart from a cat back exhaust and a new set of wheels as well as an a/c delete (not done by me I'd like to have air con). So I have a few questions to get started with. The first is what would you say works better the standard tmic or a fmic? And what kind of air filter between a pod on a all new intake or a panel filter using the standard air box? I am trying to get the car flowing as freely as possible before turning the boost up so it would be good to know what has worked for you. Also bearing in mind the car has covered over 100k with some basic mods and a map what would you recommend as a safe limit for boost pressure? It's my first time owning a turbo charged car so I thought I'd get the opinion of the experts ;) also what would you recommend for fast road or track day suspension mods for this car?

Any help is much appreciated as I'm a bit out of my usual comfort zone on this one lol.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk