To dump valve or not too?

mine came with a bailey vent to atmosphere on it and i am considering going back standard as it seems to effect my boost and also i have some issues when i change gear between 3-5K revs, my car revs like I forget to remove my foot of accelerator, i am guessing its over fueling as its adding fuel to air that it thinks is going in but then that air is vented out and not used.

But on the other side I love the TSSHHH I get from it so I am finding it hard to let go .... 

• Like 2

mine came with a bailey vent to atmosphere on it and i am considering going back standard as it seems to effect my boost and also i have some issues when i change gear between 3-5K revs, my car revs like I forget to remove my foot of accelerator, i am guessing its over fueling as its adding fuel to air that it thinks is going in but then that air is vented out and not used.

But on the other side I love the TSSHHH I get from it so I am finding it hard to let go ....

My wrx does the same with holding revs, i did go back to the recirc but i couldn't live without the sound! Maybe i will grow up one day and learn to cope without my p-tish

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 2