Hey peeps,

I've just brought a STI Spoiler for my Classic STI '94 model and I now need to get a fitting kit, any ideas?? I can use x2 bolts from my existing spoiler but this takes x6........

I've looked at eBay, Scoobie world and Scoobie parts and can't find anything?? Unless I'm calling them something there not??

Any ideas?

Thanks

post-4439-0-30185300-1438280663_thumb.jp

post-4439-0-65463200-1438280687_thumb.jp

I'm not sure what type are they I have 2 short ones with sliding bolt washers and nuts.

I'll undo my existing spoiler and check to see if these will fit, if not I'll bring it up to Beaulieu at the weekend!! Lol

I'm due to finish early tomorrow so I'll have a good look!!

Hey peeps,

I've just brought a STI Spoiler for my Classic STI '94 model and I now need to get a fitting kit, any ideas?? I can use x2 bolts from my existing spoiler but this takes x6........

I've looked at eBay, Scoobie world and Scoobie parts and can't find anything?? Unless I'm calling them something there not??

Any ideas?

Thanks

Arun Fasteners will have everything you need chap. [emoji106]

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 2

Might be worth fitting the spoiler first before we get it painted, in case it gets chipped or something. What do you think? I'll give Dean a shout, sure he'll paint it for you.

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 1

Just interrupt I did try take a picture of the bolts for you but dam tapatalk said it was too big. Not often I see those words even the kids in the local parks run away laughing when I flash them  :unsure: But if you're really stuck and they fit as they're off a new age welcome to have them. :D 

• Like 1

Just interrupt I did try take a picture of the bolts for you but dam tapatalk said it was too big. Not often I see those words even the kids in the local parks run away laughing when I flash them :unsure: But if you're really stuck and they fit as they're off a new age welcome to have them. :D

lol [emoji106]

55 WRX STI PPP

Just interrupt I did try take a picture of the bolts for you but dam tapatalk said it was too big. Not often I see those words even the kids in the local parks run away laughing when I flash them  :unsure: But if you're really stuck and they fit as they're off a new age welcome to have them. :D 

Your a good man.

• Like 1

Spoke to painter, he can do it for you this coming week, give me a shout and I'll let you know the price and see if your happy, he's done my bonnet and wings, happy with finish and price.

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 1