Front door speakers

BLITZ

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some decent speaks for the front doors. Nothing crazy, it just the stock ones I found are pretty bad haha. I already has a new head unit.

I found these but I dunno if they are any good?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-JVC-13cm-500Watts-2-Way-Front-Door-Car-Speakers-Sound-Deadening-/301150338388?hash=item461df57d54

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion there are two kinds of speakers, ones for less than £40 and ones for more than £200, 

low cost they are all decent (all better than stock), high cost are a big jump but should sound pretty perfect, whether you can tell the quality difference over the engine noise is another question. 

in my eyes most speakers will do (i have bassface ones in mine) unless you really want to go for great quality. 

I fitted vibe kevlar components in the front and rear coupled with a vibe "space" 12" powered by a 2k kenwood amp which sounded awesome in my 3ltr v6 vectra [emoji55]

the £800 set up lasted about 2 weeks in my first scoob then I sold it all and replaced it with a decent alpine head unit and vibe black series speakers front n rear. they're are great entry level speakers which don't drown out the scooby boxer sound track[emoji4]

Thanks guys! I have a 10" sub in the boot with a built in amp, i'm just looking to get rid of the crackling from the speakers.

I think I will try some cheap(ish) speakers in the front and see how it goes.