ULTRALITE SPEC 18" x 7.5J ET42 5x114.3 5x100 GUN METAL ALLOY BRAND NEW

classic mica

18"ULTRALITE/Gunmetal with a polished lip.

BRAND NEW, originally bought by my brother for at that time his classic Impreza.

Not even taken out of the box. 

2 fitments 5x100 and 5x114.3

Rims only-no tyres.

£380 ono

I recently bought the Classic impreza but I only wanted GOLD wheels on as my own preference,

These are Brand new, also including Tuning lug nuts which were bought at an additional cost. I am also hoping to have these on eBay, but would like if someone from here buys them.

COLLECTION ONLY

ultralite_zpsm8cehze2.jpg

IMG-20150821-WA0013_zpsvoexxnte.jpg
IMG-20150905-WA0001_zps13rvqm2f.jpg
IMG-20150905-WA0004_zpscgiurcsg.jpg
IMG-20150905-WA0003_zpsz2zjfsju.jpg
IMG-20150821-WA0014_zpsc8pknwbp.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just been told no by her indoors[emoji22] does have a point supposed to be moving house in the new year so need all cash for a deposit, personally ibthi k they are are bargain and not over priced at areal mate

Cheers are a bargain. I just wanted a green and gold combo so went for a used set of speedlines. What size u on at the moment.

16" j7 48et I think.

I had a buckled rim a while back managed to find two more brand new oem rims for a ton so snapped them up along with new rubber all round, typically just after about 4 sets with tyres have come up for sale with the right offset and 17" or 18" as I wanted to go bigger brakes [emoji25]

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

Will these wheels fit 2004 blob eye wrx.

Cheers

Just done a quick google, I got answer 5x100 but do some checks also make sure u get same answer pal.

edit lol.

Apparently some of the early blob eyes are 5x100 and the later ones are 5x114 so I'm guessing it's a fit either way. But if anyone else has any light to shed please feel free.