Impreza 555

kgbkev

I don't mind seeing cars with rally stickers on. I think it shoes the huge support Subaru still has in a sport that it still dominates even though the company doesn't race in it. And honestly warm the old ones up with a hair dryer first they will come off super easy. I'd give you hand if you was closer. [emoji15]

• Like 1

I was thinking hairdryer I hope it's easy. Luckly my stepson works in a body shop so no worries on the mopping! Thanks for the offer of the hand .where are you ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I live near Grimsby I guess is the closest place to me that people know lol. Just don't kill it by leaving the heat on to long and over heat the hairdryer like I did cost me a fortune in the end [emoji1]

Hi, KGBKEV

Welcome to the club

I havent got the 555 sticker set made up as a design but i am sure I can sort most of it out for you. Most stickers we can produce for you, Copies or your own designs,

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

You can try our insurance. Adrian Flux. Or Keith Michaels. Greenlight.

Greenlight gave me my best quote so far. But Adrian Flux gets my list as Keith Michaels said they couldn't get close to matching my missus quote. But don't want to say not to try, as many use Keith and are happy. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Nice looking car by the Pic. Hairdryer for certain on the sticks then a dedicated tar and glue automotive remover. WD40 can work but not a kind on the paintwork. If your son is a body guy it should be easy enough.

Where bouts in Norfolk are you? Seem to have a few members in Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire. I live in Cambridgeshire but the border to Norfolk is 1 mile from me and Lincolnshire border about 10 miles.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello . Could anyone tell me if there will be a meet or show in Norfolk anytime in the further? Would like to have a chat with a few owners . Looking forward to having mine restickered next weekend at last . Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...