Help with my 06 Subaru Impreza R Sport

carmella

Hi, i have a 2006 Subaru Impreza R Sport non-turbo version! I am trying to get an Induction Kit and a Stainless Steel Exhaust System that will make the car look and sound better!Can anyone point me in the right direction, because everytime i go onto eBay and make a query about an exhaust system fitting my car i keep on getting the same answer back 'its just for the WRX or STI model' but surely the exhaust systems would fit onto my car, my car is exactly the same as a WRX shape,body and looks wise apart from the wheels and bonnet scoop (I have put the scoop and wheels on though).

Cheers

Hi welcome to S.O.C

And no a WRX/STI exhaust wont fit, if your looking at a full through set up I.E from the engine to the backbox with it being non turbo. Unless you get one for your car. But if your looking at getting one to have welded on after the Cat other then a bit of work I can't see why not. If that make's sence :D

With the induction kit You will need to make sure you get one that allow's you to put your MAF sensor on so would say K&N maybe a Pipecross

This is the one I have for mine

http://www.ebay.co.u..._SM&Make=Subaru