Help me!

Hi all the latest issues with my Impreza (after having replaced MAF sensor,spark plugs, ICV,boost pipe and the knock sensor) it started throwing up the crankshaft position sensor which upon further inspection allowed me to discover the my air con belt had shredded cos the nut on the tensioner had come off an had allowed the pulley to rub on the cam belt cover aswell as the belt itself I am planning on replacing the cam belt (full kit including the water pump etc) but this morning it was an absolute !Removed! to start I have another csp sensor so figured I'd replace this and hopefully help it start easier now the problem I've got is that the csp sensor has just snapped off inside the engine so I have the plastic part but not the metal part I have absolutely no idea how to get it out and was hoping someone on here could give me some advice as to how to get it out as I need to be able to use the car for school runs etc(short journeys)
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Tia
Nigel

just a quick update I've managed to get the middle of the sensor out but unfortunately it's left the metal sleeve behind so I now have to try and get that out and I have no idea how to do it without damaging the slot where the sensor goes