Exhaust recommendations for a Impreza 2.0D hatchback?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an Impreza 2.0D hatchback? If so, have you put an exhaust system on it and what did you go for?

I have seen a youtube video of a 2.0D with an Invidia system that sounds awesome but all I can find on the web is systems for a WRX. Just curious to see what people have used and what they are like.

Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Leigh

P.s. I'm not very technical when it comes to this kind of stuff but I want to learn! 

I have a link on my pc for invidia systems that covers more than just the wrx. Looked at one for my NA hatch, you are looking at the thick end of 1k though for a full system and back box think that included a sports cat as well though cant remember. Ill dig it out when i get back

I have a link on my pc for invidia systems that covers more than just the wrx. Looked at one for my NA hatch, you are looking at the thick end of 1k though for a full system and back box think that included a sports cat as well though cant remember. Ill dig it out when i get back

Thanks Jay. I don't mind spending a bit of money on a good sounding system because i know if i scrimped on something cheap, i know i wont be happy with the sound and would be a waste of money.

• Like 1