iwata

hi boys and girls im new on here and never had a Scooby before so this is my first a black 2012 wrx sti saloon, just wanted to say hello to you all im from Cheshire , thanks and regards  trev

• 1 month later...

Your welcome. I'm new to only had the car since December. I had a E39 M5 and VW Touraeg no comment on the later .Changed to this Subaru different beast altogether . It's at the body shop getting the big Sti spoiler put on a vortex generator and HT rear diffuser. I'll post some pictures when I get it back. Do not have any spoiler on your bootlid at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Cosmicalien said:

Your welcome. I'm new to only had the car since December. I had a E39 M5 and VW Touraeg no comment on the later .Changed to this Subaru different beast altogether . It's at the body shop getting the big Sti spoiler put on a vortex generator and HT rear diffuser. I'll post some pictures when I get it back. Do not have any spoiler on your bootlid at the moment. 

no nothing at all just looks like a family saloon but goes like stink lol lol, have you noticed the brakes rnt upto much either lol

Yes I've noticed it also. Something to upgrade in the future perhaps. Look if you feel you need a rear spoiler in your life the flat one with built in brake light, I'll have one available soon as the body shop take it off to put the big one on. Just drop me a email. I don't see many if any 2012 Sti saloons about do you ?

2 minutes ago, Cosmicalien said:

Yes I've noticed it also. Something to upgrade in the future perhaps. Look if you feel you need a rear spoiler in your life the flat one with built in brake light, I'll have one available soon as the body shop take it off to put the big one on. Just drop me a email. I don't see many if any 2012 Sti saloons about do you ?

disks on mine are warped also and it hasn't got ten thou on it yet so like you say an upgrade when these ones are knackered altogether in the future ,yeh like you say theres not any around crewe where im from not seen another yet , thanks for the offer of the spoiler

Your welcome. Must look beautiful in black. post-5389-0-95391200-1448788186_thumb.jppost-5389-0-62420800-1448788282_thumb.jp mine as you can see is plasma blue. I went to Scoobyworld for some floor mats the boss Neil Thompson is a gentleman very helpful. He advised against or be careful of power upgrades because he said the 2.5 engine is susceptible to head gasket failure if not looked after. Scared me to bits man it's all that's been on my mind. Lucky I took a 1 year warranty on the car its something to keep a eye on Iwata. You probably knew about this already best to be safe I guess. I love the car it's a event every time I drive it. 

Hello Scoobydoobydan I'm not sure if I have jumped Iawata's post if I have my apologies to Iawata. Just seemed wrong not to reply. In answer to your question about mods I am currently having the big spoiler put on also a vortex generator and HT rear diffuser the one between the tail pipes rather than the full width one. I will post some pictures when i get it back.. Again sorry if question was for Iawata.