New member, looking for an Impreza...

Phil

Hi all,

New member here. Never owned a Subaru before having owned BMWs pretty much from after I passed my test. 

I currently own an E60 M5 - Attached

Im searching for a pre 2000 Classic shape car, ideally an import rather than a UK car, but I'm open to all...

Ive spoken to Hursts in Bedfordshire and they have suggested I go out in a few first so I have a better idea of what I am looking for in terms of special editions/different variants. What would you guys suggest I do?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Hi!

Sweet M5!  I only got as far as a E39 540i.  

So why now an Impreza out of curiosity? What are you looking for out of it, daily, weekend, track.....?

Hiya mate

Thank you. I had an E39 530d a few years back and I absolutely loved it. I had an E36 M3 GTii at the same time which I was restoring, so the E39 had to go. I would love another one, M5 though, I love the S62 V8

I want the Impreza to use as a daily. The M5 is a weekend toy / show car. I couldn't maintain its condition if used daily. 

1 hour ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Sound!  Hopefully you'll find the right Impreza, Id love a classic.  If it was me Id end up loving it too much to use as a daily and before I knew it, Id have 2 for the weekend lol! 

I'm struggling mate, there seem to be so few available at the moment. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Hiya. Up to £10k, but a classic, pre 2000 car. 

First of all......WINNER!!:laugh:

I guess the next question would be are you looking for something ready to go 'minter' or maybe spending some money on a reasonable base?  

For me a V Limited :wub:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-IMPREZA-STI-RA-V-LIMITED-PLATE-INCLUDED-/252240476729?hash=item3abab43a39:g:t3kAAOSwu4BVz0v2

This one is very nice too!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STi-Version-3-V-Limited-Low-Mileage-Fresh-Import-/172054241551?hash=item280f3b610f:g:FkYAAOSwYIhWjlyR

Its what my L555 plate is waiting for one day but cant bring myself to sell the Leggy or the Jag and this is me if I get a third car :bangin:

• Like 1