Front Suspension clunks

P99KMB

2010 Legacy Mkv Estate. 2.0 Diesel. on 53k Front end gone a bit rattly on uneven surfaces. Quick look seems anti roll bar bushes seem a bit "rubbery" and would like to replace with poly bush, also do Drop links at same and probably track rod ball joints. Not planing to do wishbone bushes unless are completely shot!

However scouting around web for the parts I am utterly confused by descriptions of suppliers as they keep coming up with Legacy/Outback/Forester for parts and often no mention of model or nothing for 2010 models onward. Also some prices when find an apparent part, are galactic to the point of stupidity (£99.99 for drop links!!! Come on).

Anybody out here know a good supplier on net or if in Oxfordshire/Wilts/Berks to go and collect? Thanks in anticipation.

M80KMB

Thanks. ordered drop links from import parts as they stated defo for Legacy of my year.

Still struggling on sway bar bushes though. whiteline are USA based and again model derivations unclear...seems lot of confusion between Outback & Legacy as specific models or are the parts interchangeable??????

Think I need to measure diameter of roll bar and look for appropriately sized bushes as opposed to model specific ones....ball joints look pretty much available anywhere..

Cheers for the help.

hi, yeah i got my droplinks from ICP. I also got new bushes from them too. Like you i did want poly bushes, but it looks like a right chew trying to find the right sizes n what not, so just went for OEM ones. Wont last as long, but they are cheap so its okay. .

Are the sway bar bushes the D bushes? I got some from ICP, maybe you could have a look on ICP for the D bushes for your car as it will tell you the correct size?

I'm afraid i have little to no idea about the parts being interchangeable, i just tend to buy from ICP as you can check if it definitely fits. 

Edit

have you checked Scooyworld? http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=39_274_325_364&osCsid=lt5ddecisu4vdhbhae3jle2ee2

• 2 weeks later...

Damn.........................poly bushes too small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not compress fully around the ARB when clamps bolted up, leaving a gap in bush. Reckon I need to use some calipers to determine diameter of Anti Roll Bar then go make enquiries on web. anybody any thoughts or recommendation of suppliers?

• 3 years later...

WWW.BROOKS-BRD.CO.UK BASED IN KIDDERMINSTER MADE ME A SET OF ANTIROLL BAR POLYBUSHES VERY REASONABLE GAVE HIM SIZE OF MY BAR AND THEY HAVE BEEN ON CAR OVER A YEAR NO PROBLEM. LOU BROOKS IS THE MAN TO SPEAK TO.

36188075_2188334391182430_6866420686345207808_n.jpg