Impreza kph to mph clock swap?!

Hi guys, to get my car through its MOT over here I need a mph lit up on the dash and as the JDM STI doesn't have one I've bought the dial face off Lockwood international. 

Just been looking for videos of it on the tube but can't find a classic Impreza specific one, 

anyone done the conversion? How difficult is it? Anything to watch out for?

from the videos I've seen of other cars seems that's there's quite a bit more to it than I thought :blush: naturally I'm a bit scared to start pulling apart the dash on my pride and joy :huh:

cheers!

Ive just done the conversion on my bugeye but the converter i purchased also came with instructions for classics :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400060708263?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Super super easy to install. I can upload pictures of mine and where i installed it if it helps mate?

What you need is a machanical speed converter that fits in between your speedo cable ..this also lifts the restrictior which is fun for a bit until engine goes boom