sports injectors

upgrade I guess would be these. DeatschWerks 440cc injectors

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=DeatschWerks+440cc+injectors+subaru&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XDeatschWerks+440cc+injectors&_nkw=DeatschWerks+440cc+injectors&_sacat=0

As for what is in them already I would say the same as a WRX but that would only be a guess :( sorry

is this part of an upgrade package as the injectors done on their own will achieve very little on a N/A car just putting more fuel in the chambers will make it run rich

Mines a 99 don't have carb, but thinking better injectors, fuel pump, air intake and radiator then a remap surley this would give me 30ish + bhp ??, a much better result for a sport at around 150 hp, Plus won't cost me all that much

What mileage have you got on the clock?

before replacing the injectors I would look at ensuring airflow in and out is maximised and engine is in good working order to get a good starting point so look at getting existing injectors cleaned / serviced good spark plugs etc.

then

induction kit + filter

exhaust manifold hi flow or decat if cat in place

rolling road session to get fuelling spot on and see what you have got and understand how much the existing injectors are being loaded

a decent spark from plugs and hi performance leads

next

in order to increase the fuel air mixture into the chambers have the heads gas flowed - at this point it may be prudent to change the injectors.

Gas flowing the heads will give you an accurate point for flow rates and an injector size can be matched accordingly, you may also find reprofiled cams will allow extended duration giving more mixture flow time and increasing the bang.

before all of this though I would got to a rolling road session and just see what the engine is developing as is then at least you can see if any changes you make improve the situation or not.

• Like 1

Engine has done 90k, and is currently in my kitchen lol, I have a high flow uel custom exhaust 2 piece with double decat will have performance leads and sparks in and looking at induction, decided not to go for injectors etc but am going to get a turbo fuel pump as mine has decided to start whining, thinking forward and it makes sence however I am possibly going to get a remap done just to get it running smoooth