Scoobyworld handling pack and performance pack

tim_zverev

Looked into the handling packs, seem ok for the money, I priced the parts up individually and compared to alot of suppliers and were competitive. once you factor in the costs its about £250 fitting cost and alignment which doesn't seem bad considering it takes awhile to get the ride hight balance with new coilovers.

Not sure about performance pack but im defiantly considering the handling pack plus their not to far from me

23 hours ago, MJP02 said:

Looked into the handling packs, seem ok for the money, I priced the parts up individually and compared to alot of suppliers and were competitive. once you factor in the costs its about £250 fitting cost and alignment which doesn't seem bad considering it takes awhile to get the ride hight balance with new coilovers.

Not sure about performance pack but im defiantly considering the handling pack plus their not to far from me

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, nufctoon said:

I'm also interested to know i need my suspension changing and thought might aswell get it all done.

I just got the bc coilovers in the end and fitted them myself. The handling is amazing now :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tim_zverev said:

I just got the bc coilovers in the end and fitted them myself. The handling is amazing now :)

any reason you didn't go for the rest of the handling items? not sure wether to go for just coils on my widetrack 

2 hours ago, nufctoon said:

Didn't have spare £1000 lol, will be buying a few bits at a time, and  fitting it myself. Plus it's quite far from me and they are not open on weekends 

On 15/04/2016 at 1:34 PM, tim_zverev said:

Didn't have spare £1000 lol, will be buying a few bits at a time, and  fitting it myself. Plus it's quite far from me and they are not open on weekends 

fair enough they are a 20 min drive from me but still expensive tbh

On 16/04/2016 at 8:37 AM, kershaw-330s said:

I'm looking into the handling pack for my hatch price seem good and the package seem quite thorough you shouldn't need anything else

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it'll be overkill if I'm using mine as a daily 

I'm looking into the handling pack for my hatch price seem good and the package seem quite thorough you shouldn't need anything else

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say so

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/04/2016 at 7:16 AM, nufctoon said:

On 16/03/2016 at 2:08 PM, MJP02 said:

LEICESTER!!!! LEICESTER!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry just had to, im 20 and immature :P