Subaru 330s owner, Northumberland

Rick

Hello, im Rick a my59 330s owner n just wanted to introduce myself, The cars standard apart from a jolly green monster pro tune and the WRC carbon fibre rear wing, ive recently put a video on youtube of the car  tell me what you think cheers

post-1236-0-07140300-1375979484_thumb.jp

post-1236-0-62533100-1375979505_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Wotcha and welcome - looks awesome (I am slightly biased though ;) )

how easy was the spoiler to mount, does it bolt to existing mounts?

what head unit is it and was there any additional harness' needed to get it reading ECU / CANBUS info?

• Like 1

HELLO, thanks, yes the spoiler fitted to the four existing fixing points, the spoiler came from china (about £600 after import duty n weeks of wondering if it would turn up) and took an age to prep as it kept getting pinholes through the paintwork due to the heat in the oven.

The Stereo sat nav dvd system is the one fitted as standard to the 330s (bose 10 speaker system) the clocks you see are nice but you tend to drive a bit slower when there telling you youre doing about 5mpg...... therefore this is an eco friendly car lol ;-)

• Like 2

Yep I did anyway so guessing Jay did also :) And I have had some times like that when I have bought stuff from China :( longest being nearly 4 weeks yet sometimes take a week I will never understand that :D