simon poole

Hi welcome to the Forum's

And please post some picture's up. It's the car I want next (Drools). And it's a good job you live far away from me, you might come out to find it had changed colour and model to a WRC Blue Blobeye :D

Love it, I want it :D

I was looking at one on eBay the other night funny enough. But still out my price range I have a Bugeye and the Blobeye but the Bug's my baby only 300HP but will wait for the right RB320 I will have one, one day. :)

I nick named mine (The Beast From The Far East) :D Not really funny enough I still have not named them. Might have to do a vote on here when I think of some up :) but Venom suit's it :D

The one I was looking at was in Scotland with about 32k mile's on it said one lady owner from new.... So clutch is f@ck&d then ;)

The one I was looking at was in Scotland with about 32k mile's on it said one lady owner from new....

Think that was one I looked at also - those RB's really hold their price and as such was above mine - lovely cars, really mean look to them

ill deny it lol im scared of my own misses dont want a kicking from yours to lol

I don't blame you my missis beat's me like Tyrone dobbs :)

I have found anything Subaru that has.. Prodrive, RB, P1, UK300, 22B hold's the price of the car :D But with the RB32 being the Hawkeye. The best looking of all of them IMO, and a tribute car was alway's going to make it have a special place in my heart :D And if it make's me feel all warm and fluffy inside like a gerbil with it's cottonwool home on fire. It has to be costly, like everything else that make's me feel the same way :D

• Like 1

Yep set's it off really nice. I now know what my 1st mod will be when getting one :D

I can swap a Blobeye and 3 kid's? they love forced labour, I can tell when there little eye's fill up with tear's :D

But Ican't let my Bugeye go sorry I draw the line there ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...