Induction kit

sarawyatt

Guys I need help! My husband bought me an induction kit for our wedding anniversary. It's on the car and it seemed to quieten my lovely warble [emoji31]so changed the filter to a mushroom and it seems better but it's still not as loud as before!! Weird? Also I'm struggling to get my dump with as much ease as before and also it seems a bit sluggish. Any idea or pointers would be much appreciated [emoji16]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, sarawyatt said:

Also I'm struggling to get my dump with as much ease as before

????????? not sure I can help with this one :tongue:

Tricky things sometimes, induction kits.  Are you saying the engine is sluggish?  The exhaust tone should be no different at all.  The only difference should be in intake noise which may be distorting the overall tone your used to.  You may find the BOV sounds different because now your getting a dump noise through your filter.

Yeah ur possibly right. I dunno maybe I'm imagining it. I think i kinda got my hopes all up about how different it was gona be especially with the noise and it wasn't. I'm gona get it remapped soon anyway so maybe that will make me feel better. Thanks for ur help [emoji1]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I've been having huge issues with my hawk pulling timing all over the place (hopefully fixed now). And it defo changed the note of the exhaust dramatically, but then I had an IAM of 0, fbkc of -11.25 and flkc of -5.5 happening all at once lol