Buying my Forester

Pezzer

Hi everyone.

Hopefully you guys can help me buy my new car.

I'm looking at a 2.5 

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201604183085482/sort/atcustom/radius/1501/make/subaru/model/forester/price-from/6000/price-to/7000/page/1/adPos/2/postcode/pr77bf/usedcars

I've wanted a Forester for years and a divorce and Audi explosion now puts me in the market. 

I'm after a manual but this looks pricey and I don't know how to tell if not the fastest model when an '05 plate.

It will do 3000 miles a year if lucky so I want to enjoy those miles. 

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Cheers

Pezzer

Dealer one is indeed over priced, front bumper gap spacing looks off too. if local worth a look just gain knowledge & potential condition/price of car. They probably drop £900 quite easily (my local Subaru dealer does, prices drop 1k to 1.5k once advertised for couple months & before if haggle hard & car not got much interest)

2004/2005 is good for cheaper tax and if not concern to you it might be one day when resell .

plenty of good ones about & many under 80k. Nice 1 or 2 owner FSH 2005 can be had 4k or less pending on fine details & condition, always worth spending extra £500+ for best example as pays you back in reliability & no nasty garage bills plus a joy to own a super clean car .

Thanks guys,

I'm based near Birmingham so Lingfield is a bit far, especially considering the lack of transport since the Audi died. 

I'm wondering if there are any other examples out there you might know if as I'm normally just an autotrader search kind of guy. 

Pezzer

I think I've found a winner. 

Does anyone have any knowledge of this dealer or see anything I should be worried about with this one?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201605254315357/sort/atcustom/radius/1501/make/subaru/model/forester/price-from/6000/price-to/7000/page/1/adPos/5/postcode/pr77bf/usedcars

Cheers

Pezzer