Remap booked :)

Piggysniffer

Booked the car in with Duncan at racedynamix at Surrey rolling road on 5th august hopefully to iron out the niggles (long as there isn't anything nasty goin on like ringland issues) fingers crossed, all excited I am so thought I would share it with you crazy gringos :)

i will end up mapped or being told I need another engine lol

It has a back box, panel filter, walbro 255 and silicone intake pipe, but it has already been remapped by a London company apparently just over 32k ago at 69k when totally standard I presume as that's how I got it , I have a tatty receipt and it has some driveability issues coming on boost sometimes and it's up and down on power a bit when it feels like it, and also the fuel trims in learning view are really negative, so I thought a trip to the mapper will be best

I need another engine, my last 3 mappers have all told me the engine is fine! 

I always think mappers should clean the panel air-filter, maf sensor and check for exhaust/air leaks or incorrect turbo pill before a map but they never do. 

you really need another engine ? 

Mine has all those parts new, I've replaced loads of stuff due to the mileage being just over 100k and trying to get rid of some of its little issues lol, I think it either the map now or ringlands, it does use a bit of oil but the bores are pretty glazed tbh, judging the owner from new on the paperwork I have I would say it got babied on the break in period tbh, anyway we will see

conpression and leak down tests as follows

image.jpeg