Exhaust repair, Maidstone area

Greenmamba

My 2006 OB exhaust is blowing at the 'y' joint just before the last silencers. Anyone able to recommend a reliable garage or welder to repair, generally nearby Maidstone Kent?

I've costed price of OEM parts (centre pipe and silencers, both would need replacing cause the flanges are shot and won't take unbolting) - comes to ridiculous £1100 plus fitting.

Thanks

These are good budget option, better than stuff we get from local motor factors at almost twice price, used them on foresters & old justy .
Make an offer .I purchased a few SF & SG foz systems .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Outback-3-0-Subaru-Legacy-3-0R-24V-4x4-exhaust-system-silencer-3528-/321754044440

silencers don't sound sweetest (local factors no better though and twice price) but seem last well & is aluminised steel .
Worked out good on older subarus as meant we could cost job cheaper than car value :-) and keep older cars affordable & on the road .
Forester ones are about £60 to £70 .
Just message them car reg be sure right and ask pipe diameter to be sure it not dropping size from oem, you'll get bit cheaper if do offer ...

• Like 1