Little help required

K333vnt

Hey guys n girls dunno if posting this in wrong area  but after little help / advice it turns out on my 2006 hawkeye Impreza r sport the driver side window motor nakered what other window motors fit it I'm struggleing find someone breaking a r sport  ???

Thought these would be a standard fit item across the range - any chance of a photo then members who have pulled the panels off before can maybe identify an alternate model?

This link - although a US site gives a part number which you could cross reference against other models, again which may give you an idea of cross compatability

http://parts.northendsubaru.com/a/Subaru_2006_Impreza25L-5MT-4WDSedan/_54105_6023550/DOOR-PARTS-GLASS--REGULATOR-FRONT/G11-606-01.html

55 minutes ago, Jay762 said:

Thought these would be a standard fit item across the range - any chance of a photo then members who have pulled the panels off before can maybe identify an alternate model?

This link - although a US site gives a part number which you could cross reference against other models, again which may give you an idea of cross compatability

http://parts.northendsubaru.com/a/Subaru_2006_Impreza25L-5MT-4WDSedan/_54105_6023550/DOOR-PARTS-GLASS--REGULATOR-FRONT/G11-606-01.html

These are pictures of mine removed not the best 511150  is number stamped on it 

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3851.JPG

ITs ok guys managed to source 1 apparently none by me but found a guy in Wolverhampton that breaks them I got 1 from hawkeye 2006 model with postage and parts all tested £25 a lot better than what main dealer just quoted me of £482.91 . Dealer got uptight when I asked was that supplied n fitted with a full detail valet 😂😂😂

20 hours ago, K333vnt said:

Dealer got uptight when I asked was that supplied n fitted with a full detail valet 😂😂😂

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yup that looks the same as the part on the web link - think they are standard across the Hawk range - possibly bug and blob as well?

• Like 1