Is this suspension standard?

Rps

I'm wanting to go coilovers but don't want to lose to much ride height like the stance of mine as it sits now. I'm slowly but surely amassing the suspension upgrades bit by bit with the coilovers being the final purchase. Would love to go tein active pro set up but not sure wether to spend that much 🤔🤔

Im looking at tein too.my cars at scooby clinic untill wednesday having loads of power upgrades so im gunna see what they have to offer as a handling type package.

Let us know what they suggest as I can't remember what the guys at Revoloution in Gateshead suggested. On a side note still waiting for my whiteline arb & mounts to turn up don't think it's Revoloutions fault they are waiting for them to come from Australia 😡😡

I fitted coilovers to mine a few weeks ago. Was looking at Tein, BC, HSD and Yellow Speed. Teins were the worst of them all. Read some bad reviews, they usually don't last very long. In the end went with Yellow Speed Racing as they have a bit more adjustment available and they are the only ones to have rear pillowball mounts on rear shocks as standard. So far I'm really happy with them :)

Ive read aome bad reviews too but also some good.il have to see what is in offer.tbh i just want my car abit lower and to handle better so i dont need to go crazy