Catalunya

Wayne1997CAT

Hi all,I'm new to this so be gentle, I've recently purchased a 1997 Subaru Impreza Catalunya,1 of 200,the previous keeper must of had a knock on the head as he had decided to spray a few things red ie: bits on center console, clips round door cards inside the car,one of the bits he spayed is the plastic bit under ashtry were the plaque is and as since lost it,  how can I find out what number of 200 it is and where I can get hold of another one,thanks

Hi and welcome. Did the previous owner not have a clue where the badge was? I'd say you might have a hell of a job getting hold of one.. this is off another web page so you have a bit of a check list. 

IMG_0969.PNG

I've been searching on line for a couple of weeks now and nothing, it would be nice to have it, it's got the carbon fibre clocks surround and colour coded mirrors,  mica black paint, Catalunya floor mats,  it's not got a sunroof' but It says on the Catalunya owners club that they actually never came with a sunroof',as only 200 were made of the Catalunya UK addition and we're quite sort after,some dealer's decided to cash in on this by putting in a sunroof and leather seats, it's amazing what you get  know when your looking for a badge,ha!  Thanks for time and help,

I'd just keep an eye out for one that's being broken for parts. There's one on eBay at the min so I'd message him.. I know it won't be your number for your car but I'd say it's the only way to get one. That is apart from going back through previous owners to see if they have if...