If I stay with Subaru

Bouncer

And the Impreza....I'll try my damdest to get a UK model, either n/a or turbo, I just dont get it why Mr Turpin & co (ins) charge what they charge because they're imports, it's the same !Removed! car!. I was reading up on some stuff on Google and seemingly the imports (maybe not all) are not as well safety equiped, no alarm/security or very little (so what about when a buyer has a cat 1 ect!).

I did a few quotes for UK turbos and imports the same years and you're talking between 150-250 quid diffirence.....that's just not on!

Good old treasure island eh!

I agree mate it's like another form of tax, really easy money the motorists. A mate of mind reckons the only reason it's more for an import is because some car's might have a different sensors or be slightly bigger or smaller parts and have to be brought over for repairs if you have an accident.

Yea that's right cause my clocks only go to 110 (mph) but the miles and trip are still in kms which is a pita.....so just what the fk are ins companies about then, !Removed!!!...... Mine might an sti but bugger it, I'll try go for a uk model and save something on ins

Strange that none of them was any good I know some members on here had good results with AF inc my Father in law. and Greenlight has been the cheapest quote I've had to date, was cheaper then who I'm with know. I ended up stopping with my insurance just because I'd been with them so long and I can walk in when I need to. I'd also lost my Insurance certificate rang them up they faxed it to the post office when I went to tax the car too so felt like the right thing to stay. :)