Morettes/Afterburner front and rears

Rollamite

I know this may be the wrong place but i couldnt find a 'wanted' thread, but does anyone have any spare Morettes or ones they are willing to sell, i'll buy a broken pair if one works, and any afterburner rears?

Thanks

Fell free to refer me to right thread and close this

I'm paid on there and hardly go on there for that reason. How some of the members speak to other's on there is not for me ;) And can see why some people come here and have said that it's put them off posting here for the same reason :( 

Ive only spoken to a few of you on here but i just prefer the whole layout, the appearance, its a lot more professional, this, i would, and most likely will pay for if you have that here.

I joined one for my corsa and its just people trying to tell you how to have your own car and being snide as chuff, problem is when theyre all admin im the one that ends up getting banned, especially annoying when im trying to buy parts off people, anyway, back on topic! 

I liken being an admin to being a host at a party - your responsibility is to ensure everyone else is having a good time and feels welcome, sure everyone has opinions but things like car ownership is a personal thing and all will be different (thats what makes it interesting).

If someone wants to take a mint P1 and turn it into a euro style rat car covered in rust with 10 inch rims that is their choice and whilst I might not agree with the taste I would certainly support where I could with any challenges along the way - as long as they kept posting photos of course ;)

I liken being an admin to being a host at a party - your responsibility is to ensure everyone else is having a good time and feels welcome, sure everyone has opinions but things like car ownership is a personal thing and all will be different (thats what makes it interesting).

If someone wants to take a mint P1 and turn it into a euro style rat car covered in rust with 10 inch rims that is their choice and whilst I might not agree with the taste I would certainly support where I could with any challenges along the way - as long as they kept posting photos of course ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself. :D Mind you I would wince maybe a little bit seeing a P1 ratted up ;) But I agree I would show support for them I think it's what make's the car enthusiast scene as you have said more interesting. 

Ive only spoken to a few of you on here but i just prefer the whole layout, the appearance, its a lot more professional, this, i would, and most likely will pay for if you have that here.

I joined one for my corsa and its just people trying to tell you how to have your own car and being snide as chuff, problem is when theyre all admin im the one that ends up getting banned, especially annoying when im trying to buy parts off people, anyway, back on topic! 

Happy to hear that :) And from everyone I've spoken to here as been great. So feel free to speak with other members and post on there threads like I see you had done a few minutes ago :)