2018 Subaru WRX STI

kjpashley

4 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

Well whoever bought it, bought it to keep it, thus wrapped roof, spoiler and debadging, but it is possible something went wrong with the car and he/she had to sell it as soon as possible for little money. And since STIs in UK aren't best sellers by any stretch, and dealer got good deal on it, they decided to sell for less.

Wrapped roof/spoiler and debadging on its own do not indicate that car was abused. I for one started with similar easy mods, and I'm babying my car :D

yes maybe 

13 minutes ago, 80 is plenty said:

yes maybe 

Well, I'm with you on this one, and this is the reason I went for brand new STI, instead of taking second hand, because in my mind any second hand one even low mileage was abused. It might not be the case, but in my mind it is :D When the car is brand new, I know whatever happens it will happen due to me.

yes exactly...........no owner is going to drive it slowly because you buy it to drive it fast !!

.....i too sense that they're all abused, but not one with less than 200 miles, that could be traded in because the buyer hated the hard ride etc.............. or a car that the dealer just cant sell.

ok so we're after something that's around 100 - 200 miles, i'll then offer him 1k less...........``take it or leave it`` :2guns:

so it's now a waiting game until the right car comes along ! ................silver or white only.

If you like your car to stay clean for more than a hour do NOT get white. Trust me, I've got one [emoji21]. Same problem as black, looks amazing when clean but only takes a few hours to look **** again. White shows up scratches and swirls less than black but shows up road tar more. So it depends which is worse for you. Either way both are bad choices of colour.

COLOUR ?..............my guess is i've got little choice and it'll be a fun weekend car only, so it'll only be driven on sunny/dry days......best colour is probably Blue or grey, because the silver and white are too rare..................blue is classic Scooby...............UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM :unsure:

the big problem here is budget, because it looks like it has to be raised.