Blue Subaru Impreza

avinxj

I would like to ask a favour of any Subaru Impreza owners in the Elgin area of Scotland, a good friend of ours has just lost her 7 year old son in a road accident and while talking about the funeral arrangements, the topic of cars for the day came up, the young lad's mother said he loved Subaru's and his favourite colour was blue and she would love to get at least one Subaru to turn up on the day of the funeral, it wouldn't have to be blue as he was a fan of the cars in general so any colour would be fine.

If any one could help out at all it would be much appreciated, if you feel you are able to help out please contact me.

Thank you

Colin.

Hi colin really sorry to hear about your friends lad, its unimagineable to lose a young one, i would have loved to have came up but my car still needs a little work and you're quite far away from me as i'm down in the borders if the car had been ok i'd have been well up for a road trip, i had a look and its about a 450 mile round trip however have you tried on scottishscoobies.net theres quite a few people on there from around the aberdeen/inverness area who may be able to help you out 

Hi Stuartie,

Thank you for your kind words, I certainly wouldn't expect you or any owner to drive all that way anyway but thank you for the kind thoughts.

I will try Scottishscoobies, I didn'tknow about them, the annoying thing for me was the fact that I had a blue OUTBACK up to last year but it succumbed to the dreaded tinworm and was well beyond economical repair.

Thanks once again.

Colin.