Seal kit or calipers

Bouncer

But it's 100 quid for seals and pistons....but probably 2-3-4 times that for calipers....I've never did seals ect before so don't know hard it is, or get (well try!) other calipers to bolt on save a lot of grief....95 wrx btw

Thing is....if I did put new pistons in, what would condition could I expect the inside like, I mean if the pistons are rusty, the inside of the caliper will/might be fkd to....so would defeat the purpose and might end up having to get calipers anyway.

I had a look at them today and top one o/s and bottom n/s are rusty and jammed, the other ones fine

Strip, inspect then order parts - if new calipers are needed make the purchase then rebuild your existing ones to sell as refurbished units.

or use the opportunity to upgrade from a different model and source a set of calipers right from the start

Would they be any good....edit.....they're diffirent from mine, the top bit of mine lift off and you lift the pads out, I think they're the same

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-4-Pot-Calipers-Reconditioned-with-Stainless-Steel-Pistons-Embossed-/121166048895?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASubaru&hash=item1c360f2e7f#ht_963wt_958

Or if I did order the bits....where from