Car playin up

aucky

So set off to work this morning and all was well.stop't at shop and when i started car up it was trying to cut out,reved it a bit seamed to go ok,about a mile up road it started being lumpy like wanting to stall again and no boost and when you tried putting foot down instead of turbo kicking in it feels more like something is tightening up if that makes sense.any ideas guys.not changed anything on car apart from a new gasket on bov on fmic and tightened all clanps on intercooler piping as they all seamed to be loose.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I take it no warning lights? Maybe some gunk in the fuel... sounds very similar to what happened to my brother, was water in the fuel... maybe fill up your tank and fire some redex through and see if that helps? Certainly is the cheapest thing to try :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandals said:

I take it no warning lights? Maybe some gunk in the fuel... sounds very similar to what happened to my brother, was water in the fuel... maybe fill up your tank and fire some redex through and see if that helps? Certainly is the cheapest thing to try :D 

no warning lights mate and nothing on code reader,will give it a run to petrol station and try what you said,i check't oil and coolant and all is ok and can not see any pipes off or anything,so will give redex a shot.

Tryed the redex.not sure if its that whats work't or if car was avin a off moment this mornin with it being cold,so will put it down to 50 50 so thanks mate and dont hurt to give system a clean.

5 minutes ago, aucky said:

Tryed the redex.not sure if its that whats work't or if car was avin a off moment this mornin with it being cold,so will put it down to 50 50 so thanks mate and dont hurt to give system a clean.

Absolutely! Redex is pretty good stuff... glad it's sorted :D