Is this a h/g....yes I've "Googled it" but not sure

For the last 2-3 weeks been driving without a fault, tonight when coming back, the temp went dam near the red then steam coming from under the bonnet (drivers side), I put the heater and blower on full, it brought it down a bit but very slow, also just cold air not hot coming from vents.

When I got back, I put some boiling water from the kettle in the ex tank (as I did the other week), it bubbled something rotten and spilled over (I had the engine running at the time, then stopped it) it dissapeared (as in the level went right down), I put more in, same thing happened.

Thing is though....it's running out from under ex tank somewhere, not the cap, it's dry there....unless the steam cam from there but because it's steam, didnt leave any marks....but the cone filter and the black box with 2 black pipes to the left of the rad, were wet with spilled coolant......what the fk's wrong....is it a h/g?

If so...it's either getting scrapped or broke....and just yesterday I spent £220 on 2 recon calipers...f*cker!! :angry:

It's did 140,000, had a new t/belt ect 20,000 miles ago....I'm really fkd off with it now