Exhaust fitment

Are you looking at it due to a mate having it or because its on eBay ?, search toyosport exhaust on eBay for the bugeye, if I remember you can get the full lot for about £180, I had it on my bugeye and it sounded amazing, as for your question a couple of searches on numerous threads say that it can :) http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f52/will-02-wrx-exhaust-fit-05-sti-10760/

• Like 1

Are you looking at it due to a mate having it or because its on Ebay ?, search toyosport exhaust on ebay for the bugeye, if I remember you can get the full lot for about £180, I had it on my bugeye and it sounded amazing, as for your question a couple of searches on numerous threads say that it can :) http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f52/will-02-wrx-exhaust-fit-05-sti-10760/

Hi,

Your solving all my problems today lol thanks.

Yes i have seen 1 on eBay, i already have an aftermarket exhaust, just want a louder 1.

It says doesnt come with bolts or gaskets, most exhaust garages should carry these? & there not expensive parts are they?

Thanks

Clinton

what make is the after market one.

just out of curiosity do you have stainless headers, downpipe, up pipe, cats ?, middle boxes etc, as if you want to go louder these are the things to change without compromising the overall sound.

For example my bugeye had 2.5inch back, no cats and one middle resonator (silencer) into a pretty small back box (toyosport) and a 2.5 inch uppipe, this gave a very loud but satisfying Scooby burble at idle, then I replaced the headers for unequal length stainless and it made it sound a lot louder but still sounded great.

Now my Classic is the same but 3 inch back into a Jasma backbox which is huuuuuge the overall sound isn't as loud but the tone is a lot deeper.

I guess what im trying to get at is a full system may be more beneficial in the long run if you don't already have one. As always hope this helps.

what make is the after market one.

just out of curiosity do you have stainless headers, downpipe, up pipe, cats ?, middle boxes etc, as if you want to go louder these are the things to change without compromising the overall sound.

For example my bugeye had 2.5inch back, no cats and one middle resonator (silencer) into a pretty small back box (toyosport) and a 2.5 inch uppipe, this gave a very loud but satisfying Scooby burble at idle, then I replaced the headers for unequal length stainless and it made it sound a lot louder but still sounded great.

Now my Classic is the same but 3 inch back into a Jasma backbox which is huuuuuge the overall sound isn't as loud but the tone is a lot deeper.

I guess what im trying to get at is a full system may be more beneficial in the long run if you don't already have one. As always hope this helps.

Well i have missed out on this one i was asking about as i got outbid, it was a Blitz Nur Spec, went for £225!

I do currently have a full decat system, not sure on the brand of my current backbox as its not marked but im not too keen on the look of mine either.

No i dont think it has stainless headers, and not sure about the downpipe & up pipe, i just know its a full decat.

Thanks

Clinton

Hi mate, if its full decated you will have had uppipe done, here is the one that was on my bugeye and it sounded mint, but do what I call the youtube seal of approval :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/01-06-SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-GD-GG-S-STEEL-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/200623605217?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb61945e1