2 airbox questions

Bouncer

In the photo, what other bit of pipe or plastic fits here, where I've marked it, there's a hole on the side of it as if there's another bit of tubing ect goes in then maybe goes to the front, but the round black canister's in the way and it wont "sit" right....it's as if it's not the right airbox and yet if was advertised as for a 95 wrx

2a0f0hw.jpg

In this one....again where I've marked it, the trunking from the maf wont fit in the airbox hole, there's a rubber grommet type thing in the hole....like I said above, it's as if it's either the wrong box or there's still bits missing

16c30d4.jpg

Not sure will see what I can find out. But hopefully someone with a classic shape might be able to have a look at there in the mean time. But from what I can see I so far I would say wrong box. The gromit thing when I have seen them before are at the bottom. Butt don't hold me to that I will keep looking into it some more 

I think you have it on back to front, if you look in the red engine bay picture the engine side of the tubing is connected in the right angle recess with the fins facing forwards

orientate it so the chamfered corner looks the same as below

95wrxenginea_zpsacd26a6a.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, I was trying it !Removed! from elbow....but you're right, I'll need to move the horn, there's also a bigger than normal cutout in the inner wing from a previous arsehole owner when fitting the front I/c, so will probably need to find something to seal it.....see how it goes

that shouldn't affect things too much - you could use a little piece of trunking and set up a cold air feed to link into the airbox

like this for example

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAMAIR-Cold-Air-Feed-Ducting-Intake-Hose-Pipe-For-Induction-Kits-60mm-x-500mm-/350711565838?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51a809ce0e