2 pot brakes

aucky

Hi guys need advice.i have slider front brakes on my hatch wrx.i have seen some 4 pot subaru brake i was goon to put on my car the came off a blobeye.am i right that they are a straight swap for mine as guy says they wont fit.they use same size disk.just want to make sure before i get them.cheers.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Dont know much about the hatch tbh .

The 2 pot fronts on early classics are a direct swap for the 4 pot subaru front calipers (found on later classics and newage wrx's) But the 4 pots run bigger dia discs.

You could try checking the part numbers on both discs to see if they're the same ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dont know much about the hatch tbh .

The 2 pot fronts on early classics are a direct swap for the 4 pot subaru front calipers (found on later classics and newage wrx's) But the 4 pots run bigger dia discs.

You could try checking the part numbers on both discs to see if they're the same ?

He says they fit 295mm disk.my hatch has them on.i meant to say 4 pots but was in a rush so boss dint catch me on phone lol.these are what i want to put on for now till i get cash to get some brembos541bbfd8b39b13652806e854840118f8.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Well late classics up to blobeye (at least) 4 pots are definitely the same and interchangeable, as i had 04 plate blobeye 4 pot front calipers and discs on my 94 sti.

But I'm unsure if the hatch hubs have the same caliper mounting bot centers or whether the discs have the same offset .

You could try godspeed to see if the wrx pro caliper and disc sets they sell are the same from classic to hatch [emoji6]