Hi all! My suby and what mods to do next

tom.mattin

Hi all, few months back got my wrx despite only being 20. Looks lush, got full service (standard) and post cat taken out (now only one Tiny silencer at back as was already decat), got remapped for pops and bangs and fine tuning and got a nice Brembo black edition brake set all round along with an ali rad so mechanically sound.

I was thinking a rear diffuser and a front splitter with 2 JDM splitter rods along with some minor changes to tidy it up such as some epman blue wheel nuts.

Anyone point me in the right direction for a good diffuser and splitter? Baring in mind the twin exhaust 🤙🏼214cd7613e486458fb136cc76172c9c5.jpg7cc681bfcaecbbc7f365e40c4dd88533.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Hi n welcome to s.o.c , nice looking blob you have there [emoji41]

Unfortunately I'm more of a classic scooby modder, so can't really recommend a type of splitter or diffuser but ht auto's or abw do sell plenty of good fitment options .

I did buy some epman wheelnuts with red caps covering the bolt holes and sent them back the next day . As the threads we're shockingly bad quality , in fact I'd say dam right dangerous. All due respect to the seller though as he refunded me for the repostage as well as the goods, just be cautious about buying cheap'ish wheel nuts [emoji6]

Hello and welcome. 

In my opinion id do away with twin exhausts, adding unnecessary weight and probably loosing burble sound and id say a touch of BHP aswel. 

I aint a fan of those headlights either but each to there own. I prefer the de-tangoed standard lights. 

The other half has a silver blob with front splitter and rear bumper spats on which were bought off eBay for £189 with fitting kit and was really good quality. 

Nice looking car you have.

Hello and welcome. 
In my opinion id do away with twin exhausts, adding unnecessary weight and probably loosing burble sound and id say a touch of BHP aswel. 
I aint a fan of those headlights either but each to there own. I prefer the de-tangoed standard lights. 
The other half has a silver blob with front splitter and rear bumper spats on which were bought off ebay for £189 with fitting kit and was really good quality. 
Nice looking car you have.

Hi, I like the twin. Not only is it unique but blurble is there, and it's mean. And wont necessary lose power as back pressure etc is not really a thing especially with turbo. I'm not quite sure on headlights, instally I didn't like them, still unsure but the MOT place said the shape of light is sh*te so gives me a reason to get standard ones but again I love the sprayed black. How do you get rid of the orange indicator bit though on the headlight?
And what would that style be? Have you got any images of the splitter and diffuser? I want a splitter with rods but not huge

And I'm struggling to find some decent wheel nuts

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

To get the orange from the light you have to place them in the oven to separate the lights. Remove the orange and seal them up. Few youtube vids how to do it. She doesn’t have a rear diffuser just the front splitter and rear spats. Front splitter is nice and subtle. 

Rare Rims.co.uk are pretty good for studs 

CFD2868B-1673-4D2D-B0F1-EF9C27608B24.jpeg