(Reccomendations) Glasgow roads for spirited driving

MissileTeddy

Greetings to fellow UK Scoobie owners,

I've been posted over to Glasgow, Scotland for an internship. If all goes well, i'll be having a GTI at my disposal (fingers crossed due to availablity) and nothing beats a spirited drive like all the weekends back in Singapore.

Other than the drive up to isle of skye, please do give some reccomendations for the perfect B roads for the best driving experience in glasgow.

Thank you in advance.

Desmond,
2007 Hawkeye

15128864_10209860003270156_1412572717992463084_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to scotland mate Glasgow is a wonderful city with great people with a great sense of humour 😉, i would say head up to loch lowmond and the trossachs as there's some cracking roads and scenery and its not that far outside of Glasgow also if you fancy a run even further up north head up the north west by fort William theres a place called applecross and theres only two ways to get there a boring A road or a tight twisty mountain road with tunnels through the hills but take a couple of jerry cans as theres no petrol stations out that way, scoobs sound awesome through the tunnels 😉👍