Outback warning lights.

Hi folks, hope this is the correct place for this question about warning lights.

This morning after loading my Outback up with passengers and boot full of luggage, the engine management light came on, the traction control light came on (The light that is the same as the switch down near the handbrake button) and another light with a P inside a circle, with a line through it.

This caused it to go into limp mode, and the cruise control not to work. 

It's a 59 plate 2010 model, 2.0 diesel..... any ideas what is wrong with it?

Thanks for reading.

It seems to be something to do with IG off detected whilst driving whatever that is, sorry i can't be of any help but that's why it will be going into limp mode, i would try subaru and see if they can shed any light on it 😉👍

Thanks Stuartie, I found that out,  and same as yourself.... no idea what it meant.

I only trust two garages in my area, and both can't  do nothing until Monday. So will wait and see.

Thanks again mate! 😁😁😁

Well yes and no.....

All the lights went out the other day, and the cruise control works perfectly again.... back to brand new. So decided to wait until payday to take it in and plug it in. The B900 error code can't be found now.

You're in the borders? My mum lives down near Gala. Lots of lovely Scoobys about Falkirk, few of them sit in my works car park. Great sounding machines!!!