New owner

Lumox11

Hi,

due to pick up a fresh jdm import 2007 forester cross sports edition so the 2.0l turbo

Does anyone know if there are any pages or forums dedicated to the jdm’s or can someone point me in the direction of some info.

thanks

Hello, what exactly are you after ? The car shares 90% of it's parts with other subarus of the same year.

There's not really much specific to Jdm models over eudm

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 7/6/2018 at 7:56 AM, Lumox11 said:

Hi,

due to pick up a fresh jdm import 2007 forester cross sports edition so the 2.0l turbo. 

Does anyone know if there are any pages or forums dedicated to the jdm’s or can someone point me in the direction of some info.

thanks

not really , what sort of info do you need ? You can find everything on the internet 

Stereo yes I am looking for one as well, still have original one kenwood with no option of changing language etc. it will pick up two UK stations , but play's music do to USB from iphone still looking for one and if you have cubby dash which you will then double din one you after Sony XAV-AX100 or 200 or something like that Halfords have some selection .

and rest here 

https://carfromjapan.com/specifications/subaru/forester/581783d72afaa2c4b2874bcb

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Chriss5471 said:

If you need any advice on changing the stereo in a JDM FSTI I have recently changed the Japanese stereo out for a UK one so if I can help feel free to ask me!

hi Chriss5471 !

Cheers bud , funny to say but I think it was sorted today I kind knew that this might be plug and play type thing and after all it is( trip to Halfords etc) , but to be sure will see tomorrow when I plug the new one and if everything will work the way supposed to. It appears that I don't need   a harness because there is one from existing unit , just have to get USB extension cable and figure out which way to thread Bluetooth mic etc.