no compression after tgv delete

hi all a bit of a problem 1f61e.png after getting my cars engine rebuilt buy and maped. i started getting tgv problems. so i looked up on how to delete them so i manage to get a delete kit. from icp with all gaskets ect i removed the inlet and got it resprayed thought i might as well seems iv got to remove it to get to the tgvs .and then refitted every thing .for some reason the car wouldn't start very easy when it did it ran crap now wont start at all .so had it towed to local garage they say its got no compression in any cylinders .i just think thats a bit odd .any idears

Did the garage "jack" the throttle body butterfly open when doing the compression test?

As if the throttle cable or wiring (if its drive by wire) isn't opening the butterfly ,it won't allow any air in too compress .

If it has avcs did you disturb the oil lines or sensors when removing the inlet ?

Are you sure it was tgv problems in the first place and not a compression issue ?

• Like 1