Pauly.22

Hi. Just signed up. Never owned a Subaru before and im after a Subaru brat/mv284

own a couple of classic cars already but want a usable classic as a daily driver, and the brat is what im after. 

If anyone knows one forsale please let me know 

Paul. 

Wotcha and welcome - not seen one for sale on here for a while, in fact I think we have only ever had one advertised on here. I have alerts set up for brats on eBay etc but the condition they come up in varies considerably

Yeh few come up on eBay but rare but a finished road ready option, they were rust buckets and got used hard thanks to the 4wd .

I got an old L series station wagon 1.8 turbo, runs okay and trim pretty tidy but sills and floor pan and rear arch wells needs some major fabrication work, luckily doors and wings pretty good

Cheers. I’ve been offered a couple but both over £5000 and I don’t want to spend that much. 

Couple of others have recently sold sold on Facebook groups for £2000 which were on the road. So guess I just have to wait and find the right one. 

I seen couple locally this year but both pretty much beyond worthwhile repair .

Expect anything proper tidy with decent welding work be way over 2K . burns some serious money/time doing body repairs to high standard .