fuel level / boost controll

hi, i have a impreza wrx 2005 and i have 2 problems..

the first

I got gasoline, the gas level took a few minutes to climb, around half tank. From that moment the level has not gone down, even turning off the car... I tried to add fuel to see if it changed but nothing. now I have moved the level gauge to zero by hand and cleaned the contacts on the pump, but nothing, it does not move .. what can it be? level sensor? something that does not make mass?

the second problem

there is a manual boost controller installed. i want remove it, and make it original then remap,because i dont know what the previous owner do to the car.

i just need to connect the hose coming from turbo and wastegate together and then to  original boost controller and the other hose coming out from original boost controller to intake ?CameraZOOM-20181021173308513.thumb.jpg.20705cd9acd7d56e7e7061af7dd614cc.jpgCameraZOOM-20181021173228896.thumb.jpg.2a205d77f3a05df9972c472e4c4d2d41.jpg

You should connect the turbo hose in T splitter, one side to the wastegate and the other to the bcs.
But pay attention, inside the hose that goes from the turbo to the T should be restrictor pill. What size to your car exactly I don't know you have to check it.526bb202ef0fd3817af7dd49f4a0f2de.jpg

Sent from...somewhere

The stock bcs working great but it's up to you goals, where do you want to go from there.
About the fuel level try to open the fuel pump under the back seat get it out of the gas tank and see what's going on with the gas buoy. I think the problem might be there.

Sent from...somewhere

now the fuel level work... maybe they left it shut down a lot and the level got oxidized.

i buy restrictor pill,  1.2 for wrx 2005, but i dont have hoses and the other restrictions for everything, they cost more then 80gbp. can i only buy restriction and then measure  and buy silicone hoses? (n.16385 ,22315,22314)

resource2.png.dc9541dc20cc7befce267694f8d31025.pngresource.png.0fa3c10dd0b91fc4c8ef83d3c27b29e9.png

I also didn't buy OEM hoses by the time I replaced mine, just put 3mm silicon hoses between the T and the wastegate/bcs, than from that 3mm hose you should get connector that goes from 3mm to 6mm and from there to the bcs with 6mm hose.
The same I did with the hose that goes back to the intake, 6mm hose the connector the other side is I think 4mm (that what I put,don't think it matters what size the air going back to intake) than another connector from 4mm to 6mm again. Hope you understand me.

Sent from...somewhere