N00bie Checking in!

Geoffpalmeruk

Hi All! just joined the club after owning my first Subaru for 3 months. In my 14 or so years of driving i have never considered a Subaru before but i have to say despite it's shortfalls i LOVE my car!

She's called Daphne and is a 2005 Impreza GX Sport in Scooby Blue (don't know the proper name) Yes the bumper is cracked, Yes my drivers window doesnt work and yes my aircon is duff but i honestly don't care and almost think of it as a subaru feature! 

I own 4 horses, 3 dogs and live in an old farmhouse in the countryside in Devon so the car is constantly in fields, muddy lanes and i honestly don't know why i havent had a scooby before!

My plan is to get some aditional lights installed, add a towbar and perhaps (just perhaps) look at getting some kind of sumpguard made up as i would like some piece of mind when in the fields.

• Like 1

It was slightly tongue in cheek 😋 - the legacy and the outback are the same platform but the outback has longer springs to give the lift - what i don't know is if the outback springs would be a straight swap to your model