Hawkeye 2006-2007 Splitters

SKID SOLO

Hi to all Skid Solo new member, virgin poster.

Front splitters please advise

Best one

Easiest to fit

Carbon any good, quality matters

What Style

Please help there are so many ?

Regards

Skid

Hi Gambit

Thank you for the response, do you have a splitter any issues with grounding over speed bumps etc.

I think they are all much the same, like I said quality and price are main factors in choice.

However I would like to have an individual look.

Regards

Skid

I do have one and it's sat on a shelf funny enough after some kind old lady bumped my front bumper and pulled one side off. It's one of those I will do it when I gt round to fixing it jobs, then get's pushed back further :) But I like them think they look great, they seem to finish the front bumpers for me. And ground clearance was fine I always take them a bit slower and being mind full that it's there I only scrapped it once going up a curb to park half on and half off. I guess it was bigger then I thought as I drove up it :D 

I like splitters - agree with the comment, finishes car off and don't have to be OTT.

wrt grounding - some speed bumps are bigger than others but given the thickness of the splitters in general if you get a bad bump chances are you may end up catching your front spoiler on it anyway