decals

garry

I'm not from around that area sorry :( How confident are you I've managed to fit some before with a hair dryer. I  did some reading up and watched some youtube videos. I took my time and did the hole car by myself and looked alright. Just take your time.

Could try these not sure how cheap it will be I was quoted £120 as a cash in hand by a bloke 

opps I forgot the link  :lol: I used a craft knife, a tailors tape measure and some masking tape to hold them in place. and a bit of warm soapy water. and a water spray <<< sounds worse :D 

Is it the rally decs you are doing ? the swoosh is the worse one to do but after I watched a video of a Greek guy doing it I did it the same way and went well. I've now taken them off again on the Bugeye but the Blobeye still has them on.

No problem mate hope all goes well I used a Subway members card :D But I'm sure a rubber type card would hace been better like a rubber edge deicer. 

Here's the video I was on about 

And feel free to share pictures :) 

• Like 1

the decals on my wagon were a pain,

just going off how long they lasted 7 weeks and started to peal off..

2nd set applied correctly by a pro.......no probs at all.

i was told the original decals i had were inferior quality  that's why they lifted.

If you get good vinyl it should be easy to fit and lasts ages. I was talking to a bloke that does them for a living and window tints. He said the really cheap stuff will always after time try to go straight again, and then peels up and will let crap in behind them. 

3M vinyls the best by far, that's what most of the good sign writers and vinyl wrappers use, also there are proper vinyl aplication tools available on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-BLUE-FELT-PRO-WRAPPING-SQUEEGEE-TOOL-4-Carbon-Fibre-Vinyl-APPLICATOR-/251323352634?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a840a063a

• Like 1