Subaru Impreza Blobeye For Sale - Low Mileage

Pbradley

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for viewing this page. I am looking for someone to take my pride and joy on its next chapter. For anyone interested I am situated in Sittingbourne, Kent. 

The car currently has 93,387 miles on the clock - maybe a fraction over that now since I have used it a little since recording the mileage. I have part Service History, but the car has been in the family a long time and has been well looked after.  That said; it does have a few minor issues as follows: 

• Front off-side window can only be opened and closed with driver side controls. 
  • Rear windscreen wiper appears to have stopped working 
  • The Battery probably needs replacing 
  • One of the brake pads needs replacing
  • This one isn't an issue as such, but the car was wrapped quite a few years ago and that is now starting to look a bit old. 

I am looking for something around £3000.00 but will consider offers near the stated price tag. 

The reason for my selling of the vehicle is due to the fact that I don't really have the time to maintain it, and rather than leave it sitting dormant I thought it would be a lot of fun for someone else out there. 

Once again thank you for reading through this, and if anyone wishes to get in touch regarding the car please drop me a line to bradpollard19@gmail.com

Bradley

Subaru_1.png